Smoke Free is also referred to as “smokefree.net,” “us,” “we,” or “our” throughout.
Breadth and Extent of Terms
- Byaccessingour website you declare that you fully understand and comprehend to these set of terms. In doing so you are subjected to the various conditions that are to be pointed out hereafter. You also agree that your privilege and your concession is entirely subjective to your correspondence and conformity to these given terms.
- Whilst we’ve set a number of terms for our visitors and followers to observe, we do understand that thereare certain concordats, etiquettes, rules of conduct, or customs an individual might prefer to observe or follow himself or herself. In these instances, that you have your own terms which deviate from our own, then these terms are not binding for us unless stated and expressed as accepted and recognized in any way by our institution.
- Although we do our best to make our website and its pages updated and available at all times, we cannot guarantee that it will be completely functioning whenever. We perform regular maintenance to ensure our website is technically capable of handling your requests as well as to prevent any issues that might affect your overall experience.
- We strongly suggest that you print out a copy of our terms in the event that you wish to clarify orexplicate any of the said terms as they could be changed or altered at any moment.Please do not hesitate to send us a message if you have further inquiries regarding these said terms.
- We hold the right to amend or make any necessary changes to the said terms without any given notice.
Scope of Accountability and Legal Responsibility
Smokefree.net cannot be held accountable and responsible for any damages and injuries sustained, whether mental or physical, from the misuse of any of the content, information, or products found and sold through the links found on this website. Unless the said damages are purposefully and deliberately executed and performed by any of our representatives which includes our employees, affiliates, partners, confederates, and associates either through negligent breach of duty or willfully effectuated.
Although the blogs, articles, and entries are written by professionals who have nothing but the best intentions in writing and producing our content, they still cannot be used as a replacement or taken as a form of medical advice. While our staff are known to display responsible and reasonable use of their tobacco, cannabis and e-juice vaporizers, please bear in mind that there is still no alternative for the recommendation of a licensed physician.
Any waiver which precipitates any willful act to breach and deviate from our existing terms will not be used as a waiver of any kind and will not protect you from any claims which may involve any of your future violation.
For any corrections or modifications of any typographical errors in filling out any of our forms, please use the “back” button of your browser. The back button allows you to return to the previous form instead of generating a new form with the same incorrect details.
Your browser’s “zoom” function, on the other hand, will help you search and find any typographical errors when filling out any of our forms. Make sure to check the details you put on the fields and confirm that they are what you intend to put on the said fields. We strongly suggest to cancel or revoke any pages should you feel uncertain or unsure of the information you are about to enter. This will help you avoid any delays and difficulties from any of your future undertakings with and through our website.
Our website uses English as its Language.
Questions and Concerns
For inquiries and other concerns please contact us at email@example.com.